Workplace Violence Prevention
Watch this on-demand webinar on how to de-escalate bad customer and patient behavior to avoid potentially violent situations at work.
Learning strategies and techniques for assessing, preventing and de-escalating potentially violent confrontations with customers and patients is essential to maintaining a safe work environment for employees.
Traliant’s Andrea Foster-Mack, EHS Product Director and Certified Safety and Health Official, and Maria D’Avanzo, Chief Evangelist Officer, lawyer and former Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, discuss how to mitigate workplace violence and its physical and psychological aftereffects on employees, and potential legal and regulatory risks for employers.
During this 45-minute webinar, you’ll learn:
- How OSHA guidelines can be applied to managing conflicts
- Techniques for de-escalating situations
- Occupations with highest risk for violence
- Effects of workplace violence on employee well-being, productivity and an organization’s reputation
- Potential legal ramifications for employers who experience workplace violence
- The essential elements of a workplace violence prevention program and reinforcing a zero-tolerance policy.
About the Speakers
Andrea Foster-Mack, EHS Product Director at Traliant and Certified Safety and Health Official,
Maria D’Avanzo, Chief Evangelist Officer at Traliant, lawyer and former Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer.
With a mission to transform compliance training from boring to brilliant, Traliant’s award-winning training helps organizations create and maintain inclusive, respectful and ethical workplaces. Our modern approach to eLearning is designed to motivate positive behavior through realistic video scenarios and up-to-date content that is interactive, easy to customize and connects with today’s mobile workforce.
Traliant currently serves over 8,000 organizations across industries. Backed by PSG, a leading growth equity firm, Traliant is ranked on Inc.’s 2021 and 2022 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in America and named to Inc.’s 2023 list of Best Workplaces.