Mitigate Your Risks with Code of Conduct Training
3 Steps to Prepare for the Association of Corporate Counsel 2022 Annual Meeting in Las Vegas, Oct 23-26
Your code of conduct should align with your organization’s current risks. An effective code training should identify the most serious and frequent ethics and compliance risks and help employees address them.
Traliant will be at the ACC 2022 Annual Meeting on October 23-26 (Booth #427) to explain how flexible, interactive training on your code of conduct enables employees to more effectively address risks relevant to your business. We’ll show you how our behavior-based training using real-world scenarios and engaging challenges helps your workforce better understand, apply and remember your code.
Strengthening your code of conduct training is as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Prior to the event, take a free trial of our Code of Conduct course to experience it for yourself. See firsthand how our industry-leading behavior-based course design engages learners in making choices within realistic work scenarios to see the outcomes of their decisions and form new habits.
2. View our customization options to see the many ways we can quickly and cost-effectively bring your Code of Conduct to life. Market-ready and customized training options help address the risks affecting your organization. Over 90% of surveyed users say the training is effective in teaching them positive behaviors they can use on the job.
3. Visit the Traliant booth (#427) at the ACC Annual Meeting to talk with our training experts. They can answer questions about how to elevate your Code of Conduct training from boring and forgettable to brilliant and impactful to build an ethical work culture.
Traliant is the leading online compliance training solution, revolutionizing the industry by transforming training from boring to brilliant. Traliant delivers customized, immersive learning experiences to help encourage ethical decision making, behavioral changes, mitigate risk and embed compliance into the culture of an organization.
- Studio quality production
- Powerful customization options
- Comprehensive regularly updated course catalog
- Supported in 100+ languages
- Industry-specific versions
- Robust LMS capabilities, including question-level reporting