Online ADA Compliance TrainingWe've made it easy to take your Handling Reasonable Accommodations in the Workplace Training from boring to brilliant!
This 30-minute eLearning course takes a holistic approach to the topic of accommodations in the workplace. Frontline managers learn how to recognize and respond to different types of accommodation requests and address common questions and situations. A video host guides managers through brief episodes, featuring real-world examples, viewer email and other interactions designed to test knowledge and boost retention.
The course covers these topics and more:
- Managers’ role in recognizing and responding to accommodation requests
- Definition of reasonable accommodations
- Examples of different accommodation requests
- Accommodations under the ADA and PDA
- Accommodations for domestic violence and religious discrimination
- 5 common myths about handling reasonable accommodations
For more information, view our Disability, Pregnancy, and Religious Accommodations Training