Staying Compliant in the Face of Disparate Privacy Laws
How to implement a program across your organization’s geographic footprint to meet the growing regulatory patchwork of privacy laws.
It can be a challenge for employers to comply with today’s plethora of international and US privacy laws giving consumers and employees more control over their data. Companies that aren’t transparent and careful with the personal data they collect risk the wrath of consumers and employees who are ready and willing to take their money and talents elsewhere.
In the report, you’ll learn valuable information about:
- Consumer’s desire for data transparency
- How security breaches are heightening consumer and employee data security anxieties
- Europe’s General Data Privacy Act (GDPR)
- Patchwork of US state privacy laws
- Stricter enforcement of privacy regulations
- Best practices to stay compliant with privacy requirements
- Managing human capital risk
- Importance of training
- Ways organizations can mitigate risk
With a mission to transform compliance training from boring to brilliant, Traliant’s award-winning training helps organizations create and maintain inclusive, respectful and ethical workplaces. Our modern approach to eLearning is designed to motivate positive behavior through realistic video scenarios and up-to-date content that is interactive, easy to customize and connects with today’s mobile workforce.
Traliant currently serves over 8,000 organizations across industries and geographies. The company is ranked on Inc.’s 2021 and 2022 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in America and named to Inc.’s 2023 list of Best Workplaces. Traliant is backed by PSG, a leading growth equity firm with lower middle-market software and technology-enabled service companies.