Some of Traliant’s Happy Customers:
Online Training: General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
This 35-minute course provides an overview of the GDPR’s requirements and responsibilities of organizations and individuals who handle the personal information of residents across the European Economic Area. Divided into interactive episodes, employees learn how this global law applies to their daily work and its impact on many of the organization’s procedures and operations. The course includes real-world examples of costly GDPR violations, as well as interactive challenges and viewer questions about collecting and using personal data.
The course covers these topics and more:
- GDPR basics and key concepts
- Legal basis for processing personal data
- GDPR’s data-use principles
- Individual rights granted under the GDPR
- Violations and penalties for non-compliance
For more information, view our Course Summary.